LAID Hair Care Weightless Silk Me Out Conditioner™
Heavy and greasy conditioners can weigh your hair down causing extreme product buildup, thinning strands, tangles and breakage. Instead, opt for our LAID Hair Care Weightless Silkening Conditioner which is literally breaking the internet because we have changed the game.
Our LAID Hair Care Weightless Silk Me Out Conditioner is powerfully infused with Baobab Oil, Jojoba Oil, and hydrolyzed silk to soften, reconstruct and strengthen your strands. Our Weightless Silkening Formula strengthens and repairs damaged strand and improves hair density. By providing the nourishing multivitamins and proven essential oils, our technology makes your hair so, so, so soft and makes detangling so much easier.
The Reviews Mention:
- "My Hair Is So Soft & I'm Obsessed!"
- "My stylist actually recommended that I buy LAID Hair Care products while she went on maternity leave because the products will keep my hair nourished and thriving!"
- "Wow! I saw the products in Walmart & I wanted to try something new. I'm SO glad that I found CLEAN HAIR CARE PRODUCTS on Walmart shelves! Love how this company is committed to using actual high-quality ingredients and manufacturing right here in the United States."
- "Literally, I had ZERO frizz after using."
- "My single-strand knots are a thing of the past! I love love love LAID Hair Care's Weightless Silk Me Out Conditioner. My silk press looks AMAZING!"
Experts Love LAID Hair Care
Learn From The Experts
LAID Hair Care is a hair care brand that has taken the industry by storm. With its focus on natural ingredients, quality, and affordability, LAID Hair Care is quickly becoming a go-to for people o...
LAID Hair Care is a brand that has been making waves in the hair care industry, particularly for individuals with naturally curly hair. Their products are designed to provide moisture, definition,...
Unless I had a direct recommendation from a friend, I used to browse the shampoo aisle and read the product ingredients and benefits until I could narrow it down to 3 or 4 products that I thought w...